Intern Tanya

Intern Tanya
Tanya & Trevor

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

first blog

My name is Tanya, I just started as an intern at Kiss FM. I am currently a Senior at UW Oshkosh. I am majoring in Radio/TV/Film and minoring in Communications. I currently hold the Production Director position at WRST 90.3 at my college.

I love sports (Dallas Cowboys) and (LA Lakers). No I am not a Packers, Brewers, or Bucks fan. I like to be different. I also love animals, TV, and movies. I spend a lot of time with my friends and my five nieces and nephews. I enjoy all kinds of music, but have been a fan of Bret Michaels and Poison for the last twenty years.

I am pretty busy, but I love spending time at home with my dog Trevor Vincent the first. He is a nine year old Chihuahua named after singer Vince Neil. I also have a cat named Emma Rose who is named after my favorite song "Every Rose Has A Thorn."

It will be a busy last semester of school, but I am looking forward to working at 95.9 Kiss FM.

-Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment